Sabtu, 29 Disember 2012

Aku Lahir Hanya Untuk Mencintai Kamu

I haven't even started on the lakorn, but I've been reading "the OSTs are awesome" everywhere. I browsed the web and, oh, Mark Prin rupanya yang nyanyi. Maka aku buat kerja menggeledah YouTube, dan... lagu tersebut bukan lagu baru. Penyanyi originalnya: Big Ass. Tajuk: Gert Maa Kae Rak Gan (Malay title is this post's title).
This official MV is way too scary.
Ia juga sudah pernah di-cover bermacam-macam artis; Tui AF3 dan Rose Sirinthip.

Terbaru, Mark Prin dan Namcha Chiranat untuk OST Neua Mek II. Eh kenapa tak suruh Mint Chalida nyanyi? Haha. So, this is it the live version from Mark, with translations and karaoke(?). Please forgive me for any mistake. Credits on the video page.
I still don't understand. Kenapa orang cakap Mark is a better singer, compare to NadechNo way! 

Beyond the Cloud II is an action, sci-fi lakorn. Not my type at all. Enjoying the sweetest off-screen moment between MTEAM is way better. 
Lieutenant Sangkla and Dr. Praepailin staring each other, 
official wallpaper released by TV3 Thai.
Two main couples: Top Jaron and Eyeye Kamolned. 
The main of the main; Mark Prin and Mint Chalida.
Nampak macam cool, tapi sorry man, aku tak suka fiksyen aksi.

You want the mp3 version for Mark Prin and Namcha? I have it downloaded. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan